As you are seeking a getaway for the summer we are here to offer you and your loved ones your small private paradise while in absolute safety and well -being .
Our villas are fully compliant with the Health Protocols, on the basis of which the tourism businesses operate in the context of taking measures against the corona virus (COVID-19) infection, as defined by no. 1881 / 29.5.2020 of the Joint Ministerial Decision of the Ministers of Finance – Health – Tourism (ΦΕΚ 2084 Β’ / 29-5-2020).
Poikilma Villas has obtained the «Health First certification» from the Hellenic Ministry of Tourism, which proves that the company adheres to the content of the Health Protocols.
Poikilma villas has obtained the certification from the Laboratory of Health and Epidemiology of the Medical school of the University of Thessaly in coordination with the Chamber of Magnesia on «Hygiene protocols for implementing measures against COVID-19 on the basis of which tourist companies operate».
– Mrs Tsagkanou Eddy -Andriani, manager of Poikilma Villas , has been appointed as the responsible coordinator to ensure the adherence to the rules of the Health Protocols, in the context of taking preventive measures against coronavirus (COVID-19).
– The appropriate procedures for handling of a suspected COVID-19 case are followed as per ΕΟΔΥ’s instructions (National Organization for Public Health).
– For the purposes of public health protection, the Management of Poikilma villas keep a record of all people staying at our accommodation – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) – so that it is possible to communicate with these people in case of any COVID-19 incident, which may be identified afterwards until Oct 30 /2020.
New policies for relaxation in safety
– Basic measures to avoid transmission of corona virus (COVID-19) are taken at Poikilma Villas: hand hygiene, use of antiseptics, avoidance of handshakes, physical distancing, avoidance of hand-to-face contact and in general observe personal hygiene and respiratory standards.
– Poikilma Villas has special equipment (medical kit) in case of a COVID-19 incident, such as disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer
– Poikilma Villas comply with the regulation of the Hellenic Ministry of Health Protection of Public Health from the corona virus SARS-COV-2 in the water supply and sewerage systems.
– All room keys are disinfected before they are given to visitors.
– Poikilma Villas operate with extended check-out and check-in hours between stays (check-out until 11.00 am and check-in from 4.00 pm). This change in the time interval between each check-in and check-out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the villa is thoroughly cleaned and has undergone adequate natural ventilation.
– To reduce the contact of the cleaning staff with a possible COVID-19 case and avoid further transmission, the room will be cleaned less often, and the change of linen – towels will be only done upon request of the customer. Our business carries out cleaning, change of linen – towels depending on the duration of the stay. You will be informed further by the Management .
– Non-residents are prohibited to enter Poikilma Villas .
– Special instructions for cleaning are applied in case of a confirmed COVID-19 case according to the relevant ΕΟΔΥ’s instructions.
Poikilma Villas comply with the provisions of the relevant regulations of the Hellenic Ministry of Health for the protection from COVID-19 when using air conditioning units.
– Guests should prefer the natural ventilation of the villa.
Poikilma Villas comply with the provisions of the relevant regulations of the Hellenic Ministry of Health for the protection from COVID-19 when using the swimming pool .
Guests using the pool should:
– Follow the rules of personal hygiene of hand washing, use of shower
– Ensure to take a shower before using the swimming pool
– Not enter the pool if they have a skin condition
In our effort to respond to the demands of the new reality brought by the corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic, we would like to ask for your understanding and compliance with the preventive measures to avoid transmission of the corona virus (COVID-19) infection.
Alonissos Poikilma Villas
Raches, Alonissos island, Greece, 37005 PO BOX 85
+30 6992219319 - Mrs Eddy Tsagkanou Tzouanou
+30 6972928738 - Mr Christos Tzouanos